Personal data manager:
Jan Čejpa, based in Černíkovice 248, 517 04 Černíkovice Commercial registration number: 88778045
not registered for VAT
entered in the trade register kept by the Municipal Authority of Rychnov nad Kněžnou
Personal data manager contact details:
Delivery address: Černíkovice 248, 517 04 Černíkovice
Phone number: +420 737 087 262, +420 737 864 129
Protection of personal data is very important to us. Please familiarise yourself thoroughly with this Policy. It contains important information regarding the processing of your personal data and the rights and obligations associated therewith.
- INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
- What governs our handling of personal data?
When handling personal data, we act in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic and the directly applicable regulations of the European Union, particularly REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), as amended, and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain Information Society Services and on Amendments to some Acts, as amended.
Personal data is any information which identifies or can be used to identify a specific natural person. Personal data is, in particular (but not exclusively):
- identification data, such as first and last name, birth certificate number, date of birth, gender, login name to user account;
- contact information, such as home address (or delivery address), telephone number, e- mail address;
- further data, such as information obtained via cookies, IP address (network ID), including the type of browser, device and operating system, time and number of accesses to the web interface and other similar information.
You provide us with your personal data mainly when you fill out an order, or set up a user account.
When you visit and use our web interface, we may also acquire and store some personal data via cookie files. You can learn more about cookie files in article 5 of this Policy.
- We may collect and process personal data you enter when ordering goods without your express permission only for the purposes of contract fulfilment, i.e. for the purposes of delivering goods. We may also process this data for the purposes of fulfilling our other obligations set by law (primarily record-keeping obligations, archiving of tax documents, etc.).
- We may collect and process personal data you enter when creating a user account without your express permission only for the purposes of managing and allowing access to your user account.
- We are authorised to use your e-mail address without your express permission to deliver commercial communication regarding our goods or services similar to those you have already ordered from us. You can decline commercial communication at any time.
- If you give us your consent through confirmation on the web interface, information you provided us when filling out an order or creating a user account may be processed by us for the purposes of commercial communication and direct marketing, or other purposes you explicitly agreed to.
- For how long do we use the data?
Personal data entered when ordering goods or registering is used only for the period necessary to fulfil the contract and fulfil legal obligations.
If you give us express permission to process personal data or if we use your e-mail address to deliver commercial communication in accordance with the preceding article, the data will be used for the duration of the functioning of the web interface.
If we process your personal data only based on your consent (i.e. without any other legal reason), you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Withdrawal of consent with processing of your personal data can be done at any time:
- via e-mail sent to our contact e-mail address;
- via phone on our contact telephone number;
- in writing in the form of a letter sent to our delivery address;
- in the case of commercial communication – in the way stated in each commercial communication e-mail (by clicking on the unsubscribe link or otherwise).
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of data processing done up until the withdrawal of consent with processing.
You have the right to ask us whether we are processing your personal data. If we do, you have the right to access this personal data, in particular the following information:
- the purpose of processing;
- categories of processed personal data;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data will be made available;
- time for which the personal data will be stored.
At your request, we will provide you with a copy of the processed data. We may charge an administrative fee for additional copies which may not exceed the costs associated with compiling and transferring these additional copies.
If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request immediate rectification, i.e. correction of inaccurate data and/or completion of incomplete data.
You have the right to object at any time to our processing of your personal data if we process the data for the purposes of direct marketing or perform any automated processing of personal data. After the objection, we will stop further processing of your personal information for these purposes.
You have the right to request that we delete your personal data if:
- the personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- you withdrew your consent with processing;
- you have objected against the processing of personal data;
- the personal data was processed illegally.
If there are no legal reasons for us to refuse the erasure, we are obligated to comply with your request.
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- you refute the accuracy of your personal data;
- the processing is illegal and you request restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of erasure;
- we no longer require your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require the data for determining, fulfilling or defending legal claims;
- you raise an objection against the processing.
In restricted processing, we are only authorised to store your personal data; further processing is only possible with your consent or for legal reasons.
If the processing of personal data is restricted due to an objection against processing, the restriction is effective for the period required for determining whether we are obligated to comply with your objection.
If the processing of personal data is restricted due to denial of the accuracy of the data, the restriction is effective for the period required to verify the accuracy of the data.
You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format and pass it to another personal data manager.
You can exercise your rights related to personal data through our contact details. You will be provided with any information and acts without undue delay.
We will be forthcoming to the utmost in protecting your personal data. However, if you are not satisfied with our execution, you have the right to contact the appropriate authorities, in particular the Office for Personal Data Protection (http://www.uoou.cz/en/), which supervises personal data protection. This provision does not affect your right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly with your issue.
If your place of residence, your place of work or the place of alleged breach of personal data protection is located outside the Czech Republic in another member state of the European Union, you can contact the corresponding supervisory authority in that member state.
We are a personal data manager within the meaning of GDPR and we are registered at the Office for Personal Data Protection under registration number 00076575.
Personal and other collected data is fully secured against abuse. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated way or printed form in a non-automated way.
We are also authorised to transfer your personal data to other parties in the extent necessary for fulfilling a contract or other obligations (e.g. carriers or other parties involved in the fulfilment of contract or our obligations). We do not provide your personal data to any other parties.
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union.
Cookies are text files stored in the computer or other electronic device of every visitor of the web interface. They allow the functioning of the web interface.
The web interface uses session (transient) cookies which are automatically deleted after the browsing of the web interface ends. It also uses persistent cookies that remain in your device until you delete them.
The web interface uses the following cookies:
- first-party cookies – these cookies are assigned to the domain of our website; these cookies are strictly necessary cookies and performance cookies; they may be persistent or transient;
- strictly necessary cookies – allow navigation in the web interface and usage of basic functions; they do not identify you and do not contain personal data;
- performance cookies – used for analysis of the methods of using the web interface (number of visits, time spent on the web interface, etc.); information obtained via these cookies is anonymous;
- third-party cookies – these cookies are assigned to a different domain than the domain of our website, even when you are on our website; these cookies allow us to analyse our website and show advertising suited to your needs; these are functional cookies and targeted advertising cookies;
- functional cookies – used to personalise content by memorising login data, geolocation, etc.; they may be used to acquire and process personal data;
- targeted advertising cookies – used to display targeted advertising on the website and off; they may be used to acquire and process personal data. Information about your how you use our website may be shared further with our partners in the field of social networks, advertising and analytics.
The web interface uses Google Analytics service and possibly other services provided by company Google, Inc. (hereinafter referred to only as “Google”). These services operate with information obtained through cookies.
If you are interested in how Google uses the data obtained from us and how to customize or disable processing, click the following link: How Google uses data when you use our partners' websites or applications.
This policy is valid and effective from the 25. 5. 2018.